E-Publishing for Students
PLAN, PLAN, PLAN, PLAN, PLAN - without it your publication will be unclear and unfocused!
1. Goal: What is the point of my publication?
2. Evaluation Ruberic: What is expected to be in my publication?
3. Time: What is my timeline? What is my plan for getting this publication published?
4. Material resources: What resources do I need to help me complete my publication?
5. Sharing strategy: Who is my audience?
6. Copyright: Am I using things that are not mine? Have I cited properly?
Elements to consider when creating an eBook:
Table of contents
Style (e.g. font, drop caps, headers, etc.)
Images and video
Hyperlinks and cross-references
Download a sample pages template here